Welcome to the Autism Center!
About the Center
The Gateways Autism Center is a program based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) that provides a combination of center and home-based programming as well as social skills for individuals with autism. The earlier an individual is diagnosed with autism and receives ABA services the less likely they are to need those services for the rest of their lives.
The Gateways Autism Center strives to provide high-quality skills training and behavior intervention for the promotion of independence and autonomy. We offer services in our center, client's homes, within the community, as well as school consultation.
- Mealtime and Feeding – Exposure and acceptance to new food.
- Tolerance Skills – Doctor, dentist, and haircut appointments
- School Preparation
- Self Help and Self Care Skills
Social Skills Group
- Conversation Skills
- Sharing and Making Requests with Peers
- Friendship Development and Maintenance
- Complex Social Concepts – Responding to emotions, self-regulating and teamwork.
We offer services in our center, client's homes, within the community, as well as school consultation.
Learn more about the Intake Process for new participants.
For more information, or to book an initial consultation, please contact us at:
144 Canal Street
Nashua, NH 03064
Phone: (603) 484-6760
Fax: (603) 459-2783