Make a Difference within the community!
We offer diverse employment opportunities that assist Infants with Developmental Delays, Children & Adults with Disabilities, and Seniors in Need to lead meaningful lives in their community. Gateways Community Services employs individuals from entry level through senior level positions, in a wide variety of career opportunities.
We offer the opportunity for growth and the chance to feel really good about what you are doing with continuous training and support for all positions. All positions will require criminal background check. A personal vehicle, proof of insurance and a safe driving record are required for certain positions.
We are looking for team players that believe in the value of diversity and the unique contribution that each person adds to the community. Experience the good feeling that comes with providing support and companionship to others.
Join the Gateways Community Services Team---Apply today!
- All applicants: print/complete our Employment Application
- All applicants: print/complete our Disclosure and Authorization Form
- New Hampshire applicants: print/complete the NH DHHS Background Info Authorization
- Massachusetts applicants: print/complete the CORI Acknowledgement Form
- Apply in person or send a resume with letter of introduction to:Attention: Human Resources
Gateways Community Services
144 Canal Street
Nashua, NH 03064
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gateways Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.