COVID-19 Coronavirus Concerns at Gateways
At Gateways, the health and well-being of our people is a paramount priority. We’re taking appropriate precautions, sharing relevant information, and monitoring public health notifications. Daily updates coming from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the NH Division of Public Health Services (DPHS). They also offer practical information on prevention and what to do if you think you have come in contact with someone with the Coronavirus. We urge you to review the websites:
- CDC Situation Summary: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- NH DPHS Info.: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/2019-ncov.htm
It is important that we take everyday precautions, such as keeping space between ourselves and avoiding contact with people who are sick and taking preventative measures like washing our hands, cleaning/disinfecting surfaces, and avoiding crowds. Self-observe and stay home when we aren’t feeling well or have any respiratory symptoms. We will provide updates to clients/families/guardians, staff, and our Board of Directors as needed.
Please see more information about Gateways COVID-19 planning and actions below:
- Mask Mandate Update and Policy 4/19/21
- COVID 19 Vaccination Policy Memo April 8 2021 ENGLISH
- COVID 19 Vaccination Policy Memo April 8 2021 SPANISH
- Vaccination Phase 1b Memo to Clients/Families ENGLISH
- Vaccination Phase 1b Memo To Clients/Families SPANISH
- Vaccination Phase 1b Memo to Staff
- Vaccination Phase 1a Memo to Clients/Families ENGLISH
- Vaccination Phase 1a Memo to Clients/Families SPANISH
- Vaccination Phase 1a Memo to Staff
- President/CEO Sandy’s Holiday/2020 Year Wrap Up Letter
- Gateways Newsletter Note from Sandy Fall 2020
- Staff Newsletter Note from Sandy 7.30.20
- Staff Newsletter Note from Sandy 7.2.20
- Community Communication COVID update 5/18/20
- COVID-19 Memo 04/08/20
- COVID-19 Memo 03/17/20
- COVID-19 Memo 03/13/20
- COVID-19 Memo 03/12/20
Clients/families/guardians, the following are letters from our individual programs shared 3/18 and 3/19:
Gateways is a safety net agency. We are on the front lines dealing with this pandemic and its impact on our society’s most vulnerable citizens. We thank our dedicated staff and all who support our mission.
Please donate to help! More information click here. We cannot thank our supporters enough!
Gateways Community Services believes that all people are of great value and strives to be innovative when providing quality supports needed for individuals to lead meaningful lives in their community.
Services for Children
For more than 25 years, we continue to support parents in their efforts to help their children to reach their maximum potential. Our wide variety of community based services offer many choices, control and flexibility to fit your family’s needs.
"Gateways has been a tremendous help in Gabriel's progress. The skills they have taught Gabriel to master have set such a great foundation for him to continue and build on. The staff are great at communicating his goals as well as listening to my concerns and opinions--we are in it together! I am so grateful!
"Early intervention has worked wonders for all three of my children. Our Service Coordinator always listen to our concerns, offers new ideas or tips and, is so caring to our kids. I love everything about this program. It helps so many families and children. I am very thankful for every person that been instrumental in the success of my children. Thank you!!"